Last Sunday’s polo was wonderful, despite the onslaught of cold winter there was a great turnout – see it in Robb’s photos.
Yorgo just came back from Tokyo and brought this with him…
The basic idea is that – Pista + Sumo = PISUMO:
– you create a big circle of riders holding their bikes (6-7 meters wide)
– then 2 riders at each time get into the circle
– 3 laps in one direction, then START!
– from then it’s like footdown (whoever touches the ground first loses), but with only 2 people.
– you make sumo noises
– If you exit the circle you’re out
See Robb’s photos again for an idea of what it looks like on Brick Lane or watch this…
Anyway see on Sunday and I hear there is going to be a barbecue so bring food to grill!